Vimicro International Corp. (VIMC) announced a $12.4 million contract win to provide SVAC-compliant video surveillance cameras and systems to the Traffic Police Detachment of Taiyuan. We will begin to lock in some gains over $10 from our most recent bullish call.
History of Vimicro International Corp. (VIMC) Actions
- 9/9/2014 GeoTeam first mentioned we were buying VIMC in our call to action when the stock was trading at $5.40.
- 9/17/2014 GeoTeam stated that we locked in gains of 60%.
- 9/22/2014 GeoTeam stated that we were re-entering a long position as the stock had pulled back to under $9.00.
Other actions that the Geoteam is taking
- WYY ($1.68) – Buying WYY due to significant contract win of $87.9 million. Contract value is greater than TTM revenues and is slated to be filled within a year.
- FABU ($0.90) – We have covered the rest of our short position locking in 80+% gains. Recall, the GeoTeam exposed FAB’s undisclosed bond offering through the publication of two articles and that Alfred Little Group articles exposed wide ranging misrepresentations in the FABU story.
- SBOTF ($1.21) – We covered our short position locking in 30+% gains. Recall on 9/23/2014 when the stock was trading at $1.68 we released our short thesis report.