Our company primarily invests in what we believe are Tier One quality microcap stocks. Our experience has shown us that investing in these types of underappreciated stocks can be highly profitable.
Since we founded GeoInvesting in 2007, we have been on a mission to provide microcap investors with the best resources for stock research, which includes publishing our own stock research reports for our premium members.
No Shortcuts Allowed
It’s really that simple, the more microcap stock research you perform, the better the chance that
you’ll come across great companies early, before the crowd finds them. One of Peter Lynch’s widely referenced quotes is:
“The person that turns over the most rocks wins the game. And that’s always been my philosophy.”
The fact that microcap stocks are widely ignored by investors, “the experts,” and the financial media can make this stock research process even more rewarding.
The problem is that comprehensive stock research takes time, especially when you consider that there are about 10,000 microcap stocks that trade in North America. Sifting through this universe is further complicated if you are only looking for the few best in class microcap stocks.
When we founded Geoinvesting, we created a microcap platform to alleviate some of the time intensive tasks related to carrying out comprehensive stock research.We believe that whether you are a beginner or an expert investor, finding ways to make your stock research process more efficient will make you a better and less stressed investor.
Saving You Time
Our premium investment services will save you time. Our team’s decades of investing experience uniquely positions us to generate Tier One quality microcap stock ideas that you might never have time to find, not necessarily because you aren’t qualified to find them, but because you simply may not have the time to perform all the comprehensive stock research needed to develop high conviction investment ideas. Some of these stock research process steps we employ include:
- Reading all of the boring pages in SEC filings of companies we are researching
- Diagnosing press releases issued by companies
- Cross checking press releases with conference call transcripts and SEC filings to make sure that management is consistent across their messaging
- Interviewing CEOs and management teams to understand business models and develop an opinion on whether or not growth initiatives will be successful
- Interacting with our wide investor network cultivated over the past 30 years
- Gaining an understanding of the most important risk factors that can affect a company’s ability to grow and succeed
- Performing automated stock screens, using screening assumptions that have worked for us throughout our investing journey