GeoInvesting March 2017 Highlights
On The Radar
New stocks we’re taking a first glance At
Our Latest GeoBargain – We released a report on our latest GeoBargain on March 15, 2017. It’s a stock that we believe to “just make sense” and a long thesis that “Peter Lynch would love.” We see the possibility for a potential multi-bagger scenario.
Coming Soon: The GeoTeam has identified a time-sensitive information arbitrage scenario that we will be releasing to members at any moment. We think this scenario could also result in multi-bagger returns. Go here to get the pick.
Learn With Us
Education to help you become a better investor
Form 4’s and Insider Buying By Maj Soueidan, GeoInvesting Co-Founder – Read our educational write-up on Form 4 filings; how to read them, how we use them to make investment decisions and what they could mean for your portfolio.
- Real Estate Dividend Stock On Our Radar: Limited Downside and 58% Discount to Book Value
- Here’s Why I Finally Took a Long Position in The Eastern Company (EML)
- Could This Speculative Information Arbitrage Play Be Worth An 8 Times Current Price?
Conquer Mental Investing Biases By Siegfried Eggert, GeoInvesting Equity Analyst – Read Geo analyst Siegfried Eggert’s take on “How to Not be Your Own Worst Enemy” when it comes to conquering investing biases. Find out why Siggy believes biases matter more in investing than in any other profession.
Studs & Duds
The reality of investing – Our best and worst picks
Moving into Wind Energy – On March 6, 2017, we released notes on an interview with management that we performed with BWEN, an alternative energy company. Since our interview, shares of this company have risen more than 30%, but we continue to believe in the short term there is around 20% upside from current levels.
Volt Information Sciences Inc. (AMEX:VISI) – We began covering VISI as a special situation/restructuring play in mid-January 2017. While the financial results were underwhelming, Q1 2017 marked the best quarter since 2012 for the bottom line. We were banking on the company to unlock value from an asset sale, but ultimately the sale took place at a lower valuation than we predicted. Shares were off from ~$8.15 to ~7.05, but we believe a longer turnaround story is still in play.
A Note From Maj Soueidan
This month’s message from Geo Co-founder Maj Soueidan
Our call to action pipeline for 2016 finished with an average return of 32% over the course of 46 Call to Action alerts that we issued throughout the year.
We have plenty in our pipeline for 2017 and we are anticipating another strong year of resurgence into the microcap space, similar to the action we began seeing in the back half of 2016.
There’s never been a time where I’ve been more optimistic about microcap investing. 2017 should be a great time to join us at GeoInvesting, where we do the difficult work for you in order to unearth information arbitrage and microcap opportunities with multi-bagger potential. If you have any questions, email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
Have the next big idea? Become a contributor and get FREE access to GeoInvesting Premium Content. Let us help you find alpha through our vast distribution network, including Bloomberg and Reuters.
- BlueLinx Holdings Case Study – How We Nailed Attractive Entry Point In Shares of This Building Supply Company
- Five Inspiring Investors And Their Contributions To Value Investing
- Transcript – Andrew W. Lo on “Adaptive Markets: Financial Evolution at the Speed of Thought”
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Investment Products Is At The Forefront
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Stock Research Service Is At The Forefront
- Understanding Zoned Properties’ Business: CEO Bryan McLaren on Triple-Net-Leasing, Legislation and Community Relationships
- Gridsum CEO Guosheng Qi On Understanding The Company’s Unique Business Position In Big Data
- I’m A Bull At Heart, But I Have To Keep It Real
- Zoned Properties CEO Bryan McLaren Committed to Transparency, Open Communication with Investors
- Peter Lynch Said Buy What You Know, But How Did He Mean It?