Good evening! Just as a reminder, we published a new RFT (Reasons for Tracking) on Virco Manufacturing Corporation (NASDAQ:VIRC) last week. Please go here to read it.
For you on this Labor Day, keeping with our promise to break out the stock pitch clips from Maj’s discussion with Quim Abril, they are now available for viewing. Extracted from the August 29, 2022 Podcast between Maj and Quim are segments on:
- Water Intelligence plc (WTLLF) (WATR.L), (Water Remediation Services) (view) (he also published a report on this company in November 2020, which you can read here. After having gone up about 160% by August 2021, the stock retaced and is currently holding on onto to 44% gains since publication)
- Hanza AB (publ) (HANZA.ST), (Manufacturing Solutions) (view)
- Hexatronic Group AB (publ) (HTRO.ST), (Fiber Communication Solutions) (view)
- PaySign, Inc. (PAYS), (Prepaid Card Products) (view)
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL), (Automotive Parts) (view)
- Medifast (MED), (Weight Loss & Healthy Living) (view)
You can also see all the pitches on this page: https://portal.geoinvesting.com/v2/videos.aspx by checking the contributor pitch option.
Quim does a quick breakdown on why he is interested in each of these stocks, so grab a small cup of coffee on your day off and listen in on the pitches. If you are interested in hearing the entire Podcast (complete with the pitches), you can go here, where you’ll learn a little more about Quim’s background and career, his investment strategies, and the equity valuation course he is offering to investors who are well-versed in Spanish.