Today (early this morning in Hong Kong), I presented a thesis at the Sohn Conference Hong Kong on why shares of Tech Pro Technology (03823.HK) appear grossly overvalued when compared to its peers. Here is a summary and presentation of my team’s due diligence findings.
Summary Of Tech Pro Technology Due Diligence
- Tech Pro Technology is a company that seems to be suffering from an identity crisis
- We believe the stock price is detached from the reality of our on the ground due diligence and the company’s financials
- Our due diligence raises questions that we believe should be brought to the attention of both the company’s auditor and regulators
- We believe the company will require continued dilutive equity financing to sustain operations
- We are currently short Tech Pro (03823.HK)