We don’t like to toot our horn when we are right here at Geo, but sometimes we get it right. If you had been a member and allocated $1,000 when we pointed out ZYNEX INC (OTCQB:ZYXI) in June as a Run to One play, you could have paid for a Geo Membership and had a great dinner with part of your profits and still be well in the black on this transaction.
That’s right, we put ZYXI into our Run To One Mock Portfolio in early June, and on Aug. 14 it cracked a dollar. That’s 2.5x in under 10 weeks.
This is the type of gem we sometimes uncover for our Members. If you aren’t a Member yet, now is the time to join and get insight into companies that can explode like this before other investors beat you to it.
ZYXI has great company with some of the others that we’ve had success with in the past, and with ones that we feel strongly may perform similarly in the future.
Please don’t let the next Run To One success pass you by. Take action now and become a Geo Member for 90 Days if you are not yet getting our full insights.
- Real Estate Dividend Stock On Our Radar: Limited Downside and 58% Discount to Book Value
- Here’s Why I Finally Took a Long Position in The Eastern Company (EML)
- Could This Speculative Information Arbitrage Play Be Worth An 8 Times Current Price?
- BlueLinx Holdings Case Study – How We Nailed Attractive Entry Point In Shares of This Building Supply Company
- Five Inspiring Investors And Their Contributions To Value Investing
- Transcript – Andrew W. Lo on “Adaptive Markets: Financial Evolution at the Speed of Thought”
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Investment Products Is At The Forefront
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Stock Research Service Is At The Forefront
- Understanding Zoned Properties’ Business: CEO Bryan McLaren on Triple-Net-Leasing, Legislation and Community Relationships
- Gridsum CEO Guosheng Qi On Understanding The Company’s Unique Business Position In Big Data
- I’m A Bull At Heart, But I Have To Keep It Real
- Zoned Properties CEO Bryan McLaren Committed to Transparency, Open Communication with Investors
- Peter Lynch Said Buy What You Know, But How Did He Mean It?