We have our staff reading it and will post insights to this post over the next week.
But for almost 30 years, Tillinghast has consistently delivered superior results with Fidelity Low Priced Stock Fund ($FLPSX) by following 5 Rules:
- Do not invest emotionally.
- Do not invest in things you do not understand.
- Do not invest with crooks or idiots.
- Do not invest in faddish or fast-changing, commoditized businesses with a lot of debt.
- Do not invest in red-hot “story stocks”.
Think about these rules and how they apply to your own methodologies.
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Investment Products Is At The Forefront
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Stock Research Service Is At The Forefront
- Understanding Zoned Properties’ Business: CEO Bryan McLaren on Triple-Net-Leasing, Legislation and Community Relationships
- Gridsum CEO Guosheng Qi On Understanding The Company’s Unique Business Position In Big Data
- I’m A Bull At Heart, But I Have To Keep It Real
- Zoned Properties CEO Bryan McLaren Committed to Transparency, Open Communication with Investors
- Peter Lynch Said Buy What You Know, But How Did He Mean It?
- Fraud! – Avoid Investing In It
- Jeff Gramm – 23 Quotes To Empower Your Investment Knowledge
- Tillinghast and System Thinking