We have our staff reading it and will post insights to this post over the next week.
But for almost 30 years, Tillinghast has consistently delivered superior results with Fidelity Low Priced Stock Fund ($FLPSX) by following 5 Rules:
- Do not invest emotionally.
- Do not invest in things you do not understand.
- Do not invest with crooks or idiots.
- Do not invest in faddish or fast-changing, commoditized businesses with a lot of debt.
- Do not invest in red-hot “story stocks”.
Think about these rules and how they apply to your own methodologies.
- Remembering Marty Whitman – Deep Value Portfolio Manager
- Behavioral Finance Is Central To Value Investing
- BlueLinx Holdings Case Study – How We Nailed Attractive Entry Point In Shares of This Building Supply Company
- Five Inspiring Investors And Their Contributions To Value Investing
- Transcript – Andrew W. Lo on “Adaptive Markets: Financial Evolution at the Speed of Thought”
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Investment Products Is At The Forefront
- Change Has Made Us Better, Improving Our Stock Research Service Is At The Forefront
- Understanding Zoned Properties’ Business: CEO Bryan McLaren on Triple-Net-Leasing, Legislation and Community Relationships
- Gridsum CEO Guosheng Qi On Understanding The Company’s Unique Business Position In Big Data
- I’m A Bull At Heart, But I Have To Keep It Real