There are a number of developments concerning a telecommunications stock we have begun to track that have landed it on our new Mock Takeover Candidate Portfolio. It joins two other stocks that we feel are in the similar circumstance of potentially attracting suitors as an acquisition target.
We love sniffing takeovers out. Since our inception a decade ago, we have profiled over 40 companies that were eventually acquired, some for premiums that made it well worth the wait as investments. When situations play out to our advantage, like when Golden Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ:GLDC) was quickly acquired for more than a 100% premium over our average cost, our appetite for takeover successes gets more voracious. Our members were also able to take advantage of our research in a timely manner because of our disclosure.
Our Latest Sell Block Candidate
- This company has all the telegraphed they are on a “Sell Block.”
- With each press release, they get a little more concrete that something may be happening. In the last press release, they actually said other firms are monitoring their financial progress.
- The stock has upside of up to 54 percent.
- The stock has been largely ignored by Wall Street as these developments unfold.
- Given the pace at which takeover activity is happening in the small cap and micro-cap spaces, we are expecting something sooner than later on this play.
Become a premium member to learn more about this company. Our $200 Guarantee is still available.
Or log in below with your Premium Account for the content.