TXHD is engaged in the mobile marketing and loyalty space industry, providing cutting-edge mobile marketing solutions, rewards and loyalty to its clients. Reasons for tracking:
- The company completed a reverse merger on 11/16/2013, and some details are listed from its S-1 filing:
“Following our shareholder meeting, on November 16, 2013, we entered into a Share Exchange Agreement (SEA) with Textmunication, Inc. a California corporation and Wais Asefi (its sole shareholder), whereby we issued 65,640,207 new shares of common stock in exchange for 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of Textmunication, Inc. and simultaneously the major shareholder of the company retired 1,128,041 post reverse shares (pre-split: 5,640,207) of our common stock to the company’s treasury. As a result of the SEA, we acquired Textmunications, Inc. and have assumed its business operations. We are now in the mobile marketing business.”
- Management has some lofty goals under their “Overview of Our Business” section in the SEC filing,
“For the past 4 years, we have grown to over 800 clients in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our goal is to achieve 15,000 clients by the fourth quarter of 2014. We hope to achieve this by expanding our focus to include more restaurants, retailers, entertainment venues and partnership opportunities, which already have a relationship with our target market to help both monetize and deliver ROI to joint clients.”
- Fully diluted share count is around 88 million, which has an attractive structure for a pump campaign.
- The fact that the company does generate some revenue also helps for a pump campaign
- The trailing EV/S is 53 which is significantly higher than comparable companies that we track of 4 to 8.