Welcome to The GeoWire , your Source for a Peek into GeoInvesting’s Research Coverage, Microcap Stock Education, Case Studies, Recommended Reading From Around the Web, Important Tweets of the Week, Premium Weekly Wrap Ups, Featured Videos, and More. Please hit the heart button if you like today’s newsletter and reply with any feedback.
If you are new or this was shared with you, you can join our email list here. Or you can click here to get all of our premium content.
As we enter the next week and in case you missed it, we wanted to reiterate the Call To Action that was put out on a technology stock that was originally in our FundiTrading Model Portfolio. That portfolio is now empty since we moved the stock into our Selected Longs Disclosures List. This does not mean that we think this market environment won’t provide other short-term information arbitrage opportunities. The concept was covered in this short PodClip by Maj while he attended a microcap conference:
This past week after the company reported earnings Q2 2022 EPS that handily surpassed last year’s numbers, we now see it as a longer term play that could rise by up to 100% in a year or so, and still 20% to 30% in the shorter term.
In case you missed the premium “Reasons For Tracking” note on the company, consider hopping into a GeoInvesting subscription. We are including a special twist if you join while the stock still trades at or below the stock’s January 7, 2022 closing price of $15.04.
We’re also trying to solidify ways we can bring you high conviction research in a more timely fashion while giving us the flexibility to quickly generate more quality ideas for you. As we continue to get feedback, we are honing in on the right balance between microcap management team interviews and the length of articles and research notes that we publish.
Here is what others are thinking…do you agree? You can still give us your input by replying to this post!
If you had a choice between the following 2 modes of stock idea generation and discovery, which one of these formats would you find the most useful?
— GeoInvesting, LLC. (@GeoInvesting) January 9, 2022
Hi, part of this post is for paying subscribers
Already a paying member? Log in and come back to this page.
Our premium members also…
Get Access all Model Portfolios
Receive GeoInvesting Premium Alerts
Access to all stock pitches and Research Reports
Attend live interviews and fireside chats
Interact with the GeoTeam in Monthly Forums
Get in-depth stock research on 1000’s of microcap stocks
Recommended Reading From Around The Web
Seeking Alpha does provide some good value when it comes to the kind of stocks we cover. Some articles that stood out recently include:
Acceleration At EDAP, by Shareholders Unite
- After a somewhat disappointing Q3 and a disappointing reimbursement decision, things definitely picked up in Q4.
- We see a bright future ahead with a large market to go after, installations increasing, usage up and an increasing recurring revenue stream.
- The company isn’t far off to breakeven, has plenty of cash and the shares are not expensive here.
XPEL: A Great Buy For 2022, by Lukas Wolgram
- XPEL is shaping up to have a great 2022.
- Automobile chip shortages appear to be coming back online and could have a strong recovery throughout 2022.
- XPEL will benefit greatly from increased new car sales and increased dealer inventory in 2022.
- I expect XPEL to do around $340 million in revenue in 2022 and earn $2.04 in EPS, well ahead of consensus estimates of $325M and $1.76 respectively.
- The risk of the automobile supply chain not making a comeback in 2022 does remain a possibility.
electroCore: Pioneering Bioelectronic Medicine, by Avisol Capital Partners
- electroCore is a developer and marketer of non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation devices for the treatment of pain.
- The Company’s gammaCore nVNS device is approved for cluster headache, and recently received label expansion for PH and HC in adults.
- The Company’s stock has continuously slid in the past year and received notice from Nasdaq about the $1 minimum price maintenance.
We may own shares in some of the stocks Seeking Alpha covers from time to time. If we do, we most definitely have our own unique takes and commentary. Consider taking a dive into GeoInvesting and see what else we have to say.
Be wary of investments that use celebrities to endorse their product or service. The fraudulent use of celebrities, prominent businesses, news sites and government agencies in the marketing of financial products and services is a key indicator of a scam https://t.co/IBIXM9Lv8E
— Moneysmart (@MoneySmartTeam) January 11, 2022
When I look at crypto, I look as an entrepreneur and ask how do any combination of Smart Contracts, Decentralization, Security and Economics, enable a better way to do business and create opportunity. If I see one, I start or invest in it. https://t.co/2BW0KyuRFA
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) January 12, 2022
Start early, invest regularly, think long term! 🙌 pic.twitter.com/hX73PVJmDG
— Najib Fazail (@najibfazail) January 13, 2022
Thanks for joining thousands of other investors who follow GeoInvesting
Your free subscription includes first access to:
- Monthly publication of “The GeoWire” Newsletter sent to you the first Tuesday of every month, covering case studies, stats and fireside chats.
- Weekly emails highlighting the past week’s coverage at GeoInvesting sent 3x a month.
Get more out of GeoInvesting by trying us our premium package for free.
Step 1 – Receive quality research investment Ideas, model portfolios and education
Step 2 – Interact with us about our favorite ideas and the research that supports it; gain insight through all tools geo offers
Step 3 – Decide to build portfolios based on our research and Model Portfolios and updates including convictions, additions and removals of holdings.
Leave A Comment