Welcome to The GeoWire , your Source for a Peek into GeoInvesting’s Research Coverage, Microcap Stock Education, Case Studies, Recommended Reading From Around the Web, Important Tweets of the Week, Premium Weekly Wrap Ups, Featured Videos, and More. Please hit the heart button if you like today’s newsletter and reply with any feedback.
If you are new or this was shared with you, you can join our email list here. Or you can click here to get all of our premium content.
This January, our first Fireside Chat of 2023 was with a nearly 100 yr-old company that takes a multi-channeled, technology enabled, approach to customer experience (CX), operating through three segments: Marketing Services, Customer Care, and Fulfillment & Logistics Services.
It’s not our first talk with a company involved in a part of that industry. The latest discussion with that company’s CEO can be found here. They deal with customer satisfaction and employee standard operating protocol management, which could be viewed as a subset of CX. We argued that in the post-Covid era there would be an increased need to put an emphasis on the way businesses understand their customers, and why it’s now more important than ever.
As the world sees it, there is plenty of room for CX to grow. A study conducted by Grand View Research determined that:
“The global customer experience management market size was valued at USD 10.27 billion in 2022 and is forecasted to grow to 38.98 billion by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1%.”
It’s no surprise, as It spans a wide variety of disciplines.
- Customer service that ensures customers get the best experience in all interactions with a business. This can include responding to customer inquiries, resolving problems, and providing personalized support.
- Technology that allows companies to streamline processes and create a better customer experience. This includes using automation to provide quick and efficient customer service, leveraging data to create personalized experiences, and utilizing mobile and web technologies to make the customer experience more convenient.
- Omni-channel Marketing to draw in customers and increase brand awareness. This includes creating compelling campaigns, utilizing social media to engage customers, and optimizing content for different channels.
- Analytics to measure and analyze customer data to gain insights into customer behavior and preferences. This can help companies identify areas for improvement and create a more personalized customer experience.
- Involvement with the design of products, services, and experiences that are intuitive and user-friendly. They consider the customer journey, create an attractive and user-friendly interface, and ensure the customer experience is seamless.
Read on to learn more…
Hi, part of this post is for paying subscribers
Already a paying member? Log in and come back to this page.
Our premium members also…
Get Access all Model Portfolios
Receive GeoInvesting Premium Alerts
Access to all stock pitches and Research Reports
Attend live interviews and fireside chats
Interact with the GeoTeam in Monthly Forums
Get in-depth stock research on 1000’s of microcap stocks
Thanks for joining thousands of other investors who follow GeoInvesting
Your free subscription includes first access to:
- Monthly publication of “The GeoWire” Newsletter sent to you the first Tuesday of every month, covering case studies, stats and fireside chats.
- Weekly emails highlighting the past week’s coverage at GeoInvesting sent 3x a month.
Get more out of GeoInvesting by trying us our premium package for free.
Step 1 – Receive quality research investment Ideas, model portfolios and education
Step 2 – Interact with us about our favorite ideas and the research that supports it; gain insight through all tools geo offers
Step 3 – Decide to build portfolios based on our research and Model Portfolios and updates including convictions, additions and removals of holdings.