Our roots have always been in the identification of investment opportunities spanning growth stocks, special situations, speculative plays, takeover candidates, pink sheet specials, and bargains. We feel there is no better way to pinpoint these kinds of stocks than through the use of fundamental stock screens. Through constant monitoring of real time 52-week, 6 month and 3 month highs, we can quickly narrow down our pool of stocks, and then further eliminate those that we feel aren’t quite ready to be tracked by the GeoTeam. We also place importance on what we feel will help us glean the most on the stocks we track, such as:
- Reading all news releases from all major wires looking for any development to pursue further due diligence on.
- Reading Edgar filings to find hidden clues not noticed by investment community.
- Track earnings beats/misses.
- Listening to conference calls.
- Conducting interviews with management.