We are taking an early look at a company that provides private and public cord blood banking solutions for stem cell treatments.
Besides monitoring how the company can perform with its new growth prospects, things that interest us about include:
- High recurring revenue base due to fees it collects from its private blood bank operations where the customer pay an annual recurring storage fee
- High degree of operating leverage
- New contract with a high profile university that will alter its business plan
- That university contract could spur higher revenue growth
- Its free cash flow
Maj and GeoInvesting research contributor Noah Goldberg spoke about the company in a recent recorded conversation, available to premium members.
Also available to premium members is research on two stocks that could see significant price appreciation:
- A second piece of huge information arbitrage for a stock we’ve been covering for our members gives even more confidence that shares could soar by double in the short term.
- We also think another stock could nearly double in the near term and close its discount to its book value per share due to strong tailwinds in the lumber industry, a sector in which the company does business.
GeoInvesting Weekly Premium Email and Call To Action Updates (May 3 – May 7)
Weekly Wrap Up Summary…
Log in below with your Premium Account to continue reading.