We are taking an early look at a company that provides private and public cord blood banking solutions for stem cell treatments.
Good Morning! New stock enters @GeoInvesting research bucket. Growth has been subpar, but that’s about to change:
* ~100 Recurring revenue
* Best in class service
* Retired 30% of stock since 2011
* 20% CAGR for industry
* New partnership to accelerate growth#Moat Stay tuned:)
— Maj Soueidan (@majgeoinvesting) May 8, 2021
Besides monitoring how the company can perform with its new growth prospects, things that interest us about include:
- High recurring revenue base due to fees it collects from its private blood bank operations where the customer pay an annual recurring storage fee
- High degree of operating leverage
- New contract with a high profile university that will alter its business plan
- That university contract could spur higher revenue growth
- Its free cash flow
Maj and GeoInvesting research contributor Noah Goldberg spoke about the company in a recent recorded conversation, available to premium members.
Also available to premium members is research on two stocks that could see significant price appreciation:
- A second piece of huge information arbitrage for a stock we’ve been covering for our members gives even more confidence that shares could soar by double in the short term.
- We also think another stock could nearly double in the near term and close its discount to its book value per share due to strong tailwinds in the lumber industry, a sector in which the company does business.
GeoInvesting Weekly Premium Email and Call To Action Updates (May 3 – May 7)
Weekly Wrap Up Summary…
Log in below with your Premium Account to continue reading.